The global DNA Chip market size is expected to reach USD 8677.7 Million by 2028 and register a CAGR of 12.6%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising prevalence of cancer, growing adoption of DNA Chip technology in various applications such as cancer research, genetic disease diagnosis, and personalized medicine are key factors driving global market revenue growth.
DNA Chip is a laboratory tool used for measuring patterns of several genes simultaneously. It is a collection of microscopic DNA spots that are attached to a solid surface that aid in measuring expression of large number of genes at once. These microarrays are extensively used in gene expression, early-stage cancer detection, and drug discovery. The DNA Chip market is gaining significant traction in recent years. Increasing applications of DNA Chip technique, rapid growth in genomics and medical sector, rising prevalence of several chronic diseases and growing adoption of microarray techniques to detect various infectious diseases is boosting demand for DNA Chip across the world. Factors such as growing adoption of genetic testing, rising research and development activities in pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector, and rapid developments in healthcare infrastructure and facilities are boosting market growth. Moreover, increasing investments by leading players to develop more efficient and enhanced DNA Chips is expected to boost growth of the global DNA Chip market during the forecast period. In addition, growing focus on RD in cancer is projected to open lucrative opportunities for key players going ahead.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/288
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- The Oligonucleotide DNA Chips (oDNA) segment is expected to register highest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. The oDNA Chips are preferred over cDNA as they offer more hybridization specificity and are thus used for analyzing gene expression and single nucleotide polymorphisms.
- Among the application segment, the drug discovery segment is projected to account for fastest revenue growth over the forecast period, owing to increasing prevalence of infectious diseases, cancer, and growing demand for DNA Chips in drug discovery processes including disease pathway identification, compound screening, and clinical trials.
- The academic research institutes segment is projected to account for significant revenue growth during the forecast period owing to extensive use of DNA Chip in ongoing research and development activities and government funds for various research projects.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global DNA Chip market over the forecast period. Technological advancements in genomics, high prevalence of age-related chronic diseases, and access to modern research facilities are key factors contributing to global market revenue growth. In addition, high investments in research and development activities and presence of key players are fueling market growth.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue throughout the forecast period. Increasing investments in genomic research, high prevalence of diseases, and rising awareness about genetic testing are boosting market revenue growth.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product service portfolio. The DNA Chip market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in RD, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
Illumnia,,Affymetrix,,Agilent,,Scienion AG,,Applied Microarrays,,Arrayit,,Sengenics,,Biometrix Technology,,Savyon Diagnostics,,WaferGen
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/288
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
DNA Chip Market Segmentation:
Complementary DNA Chips (cDNA)
Oligonucleotide DNA Chips (oDNA)
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The DNA Chip report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
• the Middle East and Africa (GCC and the rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content, and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dna-microarray-market
Key market aspects are illuminated in the report:
- Executive Summary: It covers a summary of the most vital studies, the Global DNA Chip market increasing rate, modest circumstances, market trends, drivers and problems as well as macroscopic pointers.
- Study Analysis: Covers major companies, vital market segments, the scope of the products offered in the Global DNA Chip market, the years measured, and the study points.
- Company Profile: Each Firm well-defined in this segment is screened based on a products, value, SWOT analysis, their ability and other significant features.
- Manufacture by Region: This Global DNA Chip report offers data on imports and exports, sales, production and key companies in all studied regional markets.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/288
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client's requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/metastatic-castration-resistant-prostate-cancer-market-is-expected-to-grow-at-a-higher-rate-due-to-increase-in-prostate-cancer-cases/
Wegener's Granulomatosis Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/asia-pacific-wegener-s-granulomatosis-market-can-be-expected-to-grow-at-the-fastest-rate-due-to-improved-healthcare-infrastructure-and-amenities/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos