The global cloud ERP market size reached USD 44.83 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 15.6%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Global cloud ERP market revenue growth is expected to be driven by increasing need to streamline business processes, rising demand for real-time analytics to improve operational efficiency, and increasing integration of big data analytics with cloud ERP solutions. In addition, this trend is expected to continue to propel revenue growth of the global cloud ERP market going ahead.
Emergen Research’s latest document, titled ‘Global Cloud ERP Market - Forecast to 2027,’ is one of the most sought-after market reports involving an in-depth analysis of the global Cloud ERP market. The report’s authors have offered necessary details on the latest Cloud ERP market trends and the crucial parameters impacting both short-term and long-term market growth. Its panoramic view of the Cloud ERP industry entails useful insights into the estimated Cloud ERP market size, revenue share, and sales distribution networks. Such helpful market insights are bound to help readers outline this industry’s key outcome in the near future.
Market Size – USD 44.83 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 15.6%, Market Trends – Increasing integration of big data analytics with cloud ERP solutions
Get a sample of the report (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/648
Scope of The Report
The Cloud ERP market is further segmented in terms of applications, end-user, end-use, geographic presence, by-products as well as services. In addition, the subject matter experts evaluating the industry provide an all-inclusive category-specific industry outlook. A comprehensive collection of data on major companies occupying a strong foothold in the industry adds immense value to the overall research. The assessment of the wining strategies followed by these companies can help business owners not only strategize but also execute business operations by referring the statistics about competitor analysis. Careful assessment of the industry analysis across different regions along with vital information on the market size, share and growth rate makes this report a wonderful resource for business evangelists.
Global Cloud ERP market competition by TOP MANUFACTURERS, with production, price, and revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including:
- Key players in the market include Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Sage Group plc, Workday, Inc., QAD Inc., Genius Solutions, Inc., OpenPro, Inc., Acumatica, Inc., and Ramco Systems Limited.
Emergen Research has segmented the global cloud ERP market on the basis of deployment, organization size, application, end-use, and region:
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Sales Marketing
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT and Telecom
- Transportation and Logistics
- Media Entertainment
Regional Analysis of the Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Public cloud segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly steady CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing deployment of public cloud-based cloud ERP solutions among end-users is expected to boost revenue growth of this segment going ahead.
- BFSI segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to increasing usage of cloud ERP solutions by companies in the BFSI sector to enhance daily operations processes while keeping operating effectiveness.
- Factors such as increasing introduction of IoT, Artificial Intelligence, and big data analytics in cloud ERP leading to rising adoption of cloud ERP among SMEs in countries in North America, which is expected to drive growth of the market in the region during the forecast period.
- In April 2020, QAD Inc. announced advancements to QAD adaptive ERP and related solutions to allow adaptive manufacturing enterprises to respond to industry disruption more rapidly.
Request a discount on the report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/648
The Cloud ERP Market report also includes an investment analysis and growth trend analysis to help readers maximize their return on investment. It highlights the growth opportunities existing in the global Cloud ERP market segments. It offers an extensive investigation of the import-export status and the rates of production and consumption. The Cloud ERP Market report also provides some of the essential market aspects to draw a forecast for the coming years based on the information derived as part of the historical analysis and an analysis of the current market scenario.
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries or to request customization, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Request customization of the report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/648
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
- Eric Lee
- Corporate Sales Specialist
- Emergen Research | Web: emergenresearch.com
- Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release: https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-cloud-erp-market